Continuing Education

The UAS Faculties of Social Work offer a wide range of specialised continuing education courses, graduates of which receive a course certificate, a CAS (Certificate of Advanced Studies), DAS (Diploma of Advanced Studies) or MAS (Master of Advanced Studies). These continuing education courses build on an initial education and usually several years of professional experience. They impart in-depth specialist knowledge and teach advanced skills for the various occupational fields within the domain of social work.

A broad array of specialised courses, seminars and conferences on various social-work-related topics can also be attended at the UASs.

Additional Information: